FOUR COUNTY ADAMHS BOARD
T-761 SR 66
Archbold, Ohio 43502
December 8, 2022
- Call to Order and Introduction of Guests
Board chairperson John Nye called the December meeting of the Four County ADAMhs Board to order at 5:30 p.m.
Present: Karen Bleeks, Sandy Herman, Jeff Mayer, Roy Miller, John Nye, Michelle Oyer-Rose, Dr. Richter, Stephen Seagrave, Wayne Smith, Sandi Weirauch, Mari Yoder
Absent: Tod Hug, Marcia Mohre, Cindy Rose, Scott Stiriz
Guests: Lee Weirauch
Staff Present: Rob Giesige, Diane Goyings, Tonie Long, Bethany Shirkey
- Community Response-None
- Approval of Board Minutes of October 13, 2022.
MOTION: Sandy Herman SECOND: Roy Miller MOTION PASSED
- Board Ends
A. Board member Tod Hug reported that he has reviewed Policy 1.1 (Mission Statement) and that
the Board is in compliance.
B. Board member Cindy Rose reported that she has reviewed Policy 2.7 (Board Member Orientation and Training) and that the Board is in compliance.
Dr. Richter entered the meeting at 5:35.
C. Board member Roy Miller reported that he has reviewed Policy 2.8 (Board Indemnification) and that the Board is in compliance.
D. Board member Sandi Weirauch reported that she has reviewed Policy 3.1 (Delegation Style) and that the Board is in compliance.
E. Board member Sandy Herman reported that she has reviewed Policy 4.2 (Personnel & Compensation) and that the Board is in compliance.
Michelle Oyer-Rose entered the meeting at 5:36.
- Approval of the Approval Agenda
- To authorize filing calendar year 2022 adjusted appropriations and estimated revenue, calendar year 2023 appropriations and estimated revenue, as submitted to the Board, and to authorize the CEO to make any and all necessary adjustments to calendar year 2022 appropriations and estimated revenue to carry out the fiscal functions of the Board as allowed in ORC Section 340.032. (A copy follows the meeting minutes.)
- To authorize payment of the itemized list of bills as presented to the Board at the December 8, 2022 board meeting under the provision of Then and Now Certificates. (A copy of the list follows the meeting minutes.)
- To approve supporting the New Home Development Company(NHDC) project to sell an existing home at 412 Osceola, Defiance, Ohio 43512. The Board understands that approximately $14,335 will be returned to OMHAS. The Board further understands that this amount would be put into escrow at OMHAS and NHDC would use these funds to purchase another home.
MOTION: Stephen Seagrave SECOND: Jeff Mayer MOTION PASSED
- New Business
- The next meeting will be January 12, 2023.
7. Executive Session
No executive session was needed.
MOTION: Michelle Oyer-Rose SECOND: Roy Miller MOTION PASSED
The meeting adjourned at 5:39 p.m.
Board Chairperson, John Nye